Thursday, August 26

Get Your Booties Ready.

Last year at this time, I was on the hunt for a pair of ankle booties. One of my dearest friends, Jaci, warned me that I should stick to a neutral color because booties were a fad that would eventually dissipate. I heeded her warning, as Jaci is a trustworthy fashion source, and bought a great pair of platform black ankle booties. I wore them all winter, with anything from tights and dresses, to jeans and casual basics. Now, as autumn prepares to make its appearance, there are a plethora of adorable ankle boots that I wouldn't mind adding to my shoe collection. Thank goodness ankle boots are sticking around, because I simply love them. After spending no more than a half an hour on ASOS, I have compiled a number of shoe boots that will be great for fall and winter weather. Think tights, skirts, long sweaters and printed scarves. Then simply add these!

I couldn't help but add the nude pair in, they are simply adorable!



Sam Edelman, Una Platform, $284
Guess, Owens Bootie, $210.63
Karen Miller, Artwork Shoe Boot, $227.48
DV by Dolce Vita, Spank Suede Bootie, $176.93
Asos, Tamara Shoe Boot, $185.35
Asos, Tobago Bootie, $75.83
Asos, Temple Suede Bootie, $92.68
Killah, Neya Ankle Boot, $126.38

No comments:

Post a Comment