Monday, August 16

Back to School Shopping

I'm not exactly sure that back to school shopping is allowed (or recommended) for college students on a budget, but, really... I can not help myself. I am so excited about fall fashion, it is actually putting a minor damper on the rest of my summer. Cozy sweaters, cognac boots, and colorful scarves are occupying my mind as I prepare for my first quarter at UCSB. Fall is just around the corner, and as I much as I don't want to wish away summer, I am starting to put together my must-haves for the coming season. Here is what I have compiled so far:

1. I'm digging the military influence on fall fashion this year. I hope to find a great pair of cargo, skinny jeans to wear with my new striped sweater. So far these ones are looking pretty good: Cargo Inspired Jeans

2. Blush pink is quickly becoming one of my absolute favorite colors to wear, and I am loving the shape of this casual sweater. 

3. I imagine wearing this light weight cardigan to class with plenty of long, gold necklaces and light wash jeans. 

4. And this might possibly be the item I wish for the most: Everything I Want in a Blouse and More


It goes without saying that there is plenty more to come. Stayed tuned. 

(*Family members note: My birthday is in less than a month. ;) Love you all!)


XOXO, 
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment