Wednesday, August 25

15 Minutes of Fame

Last Friday, I was given an amazing opportunity that reinforced my aspiration to become a fashion journalist. My editor at Society805 set up a one-on-one appointment for me to interview Kim Kardashian, at a "meet and greet" event in Camarillo. The socialite was promoting her signature fragrance and meeting some of her central coast fans. The experience was quite surreal, as journalists from OK Weekly and Life and Style Magazine interviewed Kim right before me. Despite my initial assumptions that I was going to be overcome with nerves, the interview went smoothly. Kim was not only focused and calm despite hundreds of screaming fans outside, but also personable and humble. She was dressed in an incredible Sass and Bide, nude strapless dress with black panelling and sky-high suede mary janes (check out Sass and Bide's lookbook on their website, every piece is incredible). Flawless. 




Witnessing the security, photographers, devoted fans and paparazzi at work confirmed that the event was not just a figment of my imagination. I can only hope there are many more events like these to come. Stay tuned!




The article will be up on Society805.com during the first week of September, so be sure to check it out! 


XOXO
Taylor 





Adorable dress right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment