Wednesday, September 1

Good News!

Two items of good news for you dolls:

It's the first of the month, which means there are new articles going up on Society805.com today, including my interview with Kim Kardashian! Be sure to check them out.

My best friend, who is a hair dresser in Beverly Hills, will be launching her website very soon. The site will focus on all things lavish in Los Angeles, including hair styling tips, amazing recipes, and how-to guides for accentuating you living space; a definite must see! Stay tuned!

XOXO,
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check out your articles!
    You're the bestest friend ever! Can't wait to launch my site. Thanks for motivating me and helping me along. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change of plans! Society805.com will be updated next Monday. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete