Friday, September 3

On A Whim..

 The other day I was wasting time before meeting my sister, so I browsed through Forever21. It seems to me that when I am searching for a specific piece of clothing at Forever21, I can not find what I am looking for, yet when I casually browse through the racks there are numerous items I want to add to my wardrobe. How can such a huge store, filled with clothing so inexpensive play this devious trick on me? I digress. The point is I, of course, walked out with two items. But in my defense, they are darling. So here is the scoop:

1. Last winter Sonia Rykiel released her line for H&M, and a particular striped knit dress caught my eye. Seeing that I live in Santa Barbara and H&M does not have an online store, my next best option was to make a trip to L.A. I never made it to Los Angeles, however my twenty minutes of browsing through Forever21 supplied a skirt that is nearly identical to the dress.

  Sonia Rykiel Collection 
                  

My Forever21 Skirt


2. The second purchase from Forever21 requires colder temperatures than Santa Barbara is experiencing right now, but as for now a little fog will be sure to make this a go-to accessory.

Cute Gray Knit Headband! (and silly roommates)


I guess we can't give up on Forever21 all together. 


XOXO, 
Taylor

              

No comments:

Post a Comment