Tuesday, September 14

Shopping Therapy

After spending the last week in bed, dealing with a strange flu bug, I was elated to finally feel better today. Enough that I actually got dressed (buh-bye PJ's!) and put on makeup! Because it was just my birthday, I had accumulated a small fortune over the weekend from generous family members and friends, which I happily spent a nice portion of today. Say hello to my beautiful new boots that are going to keep my feet happy and warm throughout fall and winter! 

Boots, Chocolate, and Violet. ♥

Amongst generous sums of money, my friends and family members also treated me to breakfast, champagne, chocolate, sunflowers, and clothing. Oh, and a fish (see above, "her" name is Violet)! What more could I possibly ask for? Well, I have to admit I have a few items coming in the mail this week  from online orders. More details and pictures to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment