Tuesday, December 28

December Recap

It is really going to be 2011? My, the years are flying by! Not to mention the month of December was an absolute blur (see: finals, holiday shopping, extended hours at work, traveling, etc.). However now that most of the holiday hustle and bustle is settling down, I have had some time to appreciate the best parts of 2010. My time spent at home for Christmas was absolutely lovely, but far too short. Here are the highlights of my holiday:

Seriously sparkly, gold nails. They are decals
made by InCoCo that my sister shared with us!

A print of a Parisian street with hot air balloons in the distance,
in an absolutely gorgeous frame from Brookie

A hand made bracelet that is oh-so-sparkly and ties with a
big bow! Perfect!

Ready to jet-set over to France with this guide
and a book on fashion bloggers. 

My homemade chalkboard that I just added to
my tiny room. (Such a fun DIY craft).

In the next week I am celebrating my best friend, Kylee's 21st birthday in Los Angeles and ringing in 2011 with my sisters in Santa Barbara. I guess I need to start gearing up for party time. Oh, the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment