Thursday, February 3

A Long Delay

I have shunned MakingTee for the past month and I am so regretting it. I have compiled so many beautiful things that I want to share but I feel overwhelmed! After the holidays my life has been consumed with school, work, getting together with friends back from Europe, practicing french (I'm addicted), so getting around to posting has been difficult. However, midterms will be over soon and I can work MakingTee back into my schedule.

Until then, I have to share my most favorite, most spectacular, most thriftiest thrift ever! I recently dropped some old clothes off at the Goodwill and while walking through I found... a Theory blazer for $7.99 in absolute perfect condition! The best thrift ever? I'm not even going to try to be modest!

More to come in the next week!

XOXO,
Tayor

No comments:

Post a Comment