Sunday, December 12

Stockings to Stuff?

Christmas is sooooo on my radar. Just today I watched two holiday movies (Miracle on 34th Street and Home Alone)! With Christmas only thirteen days away (yikes!), I couldn't help but browse my favorite sites for little "add-on" gifts for friends and family members. These are my favorite finds and top suggestions if you need some stocking stuffer ideas for a fabulous girl in your life.


Indulgences
Armand Diradourian, Smart Cookie Pillow
Jayson, Goldleaf Bird Ornament
Topshop, Swan Ring
Betsey Johnson, Lace Mesh briefs in leopard
Felix Rey, Love Birds Clutch
Gump's, Cupcake ornament
Topshop, Fairisle socks
Deborah Lippman, 24kt nail polish
Nars, Dovima nail polish
Jayson, gold Pineapple bowl
Fred Flare, Leopard Wrap ring
Betsey Johnson, Itsy Bitsy Dots knee socks
Gump's, Golden Wood wreath (for decoration around the stockings!)

3 comments: