Friday, November 12

Silky, pretty things.

So in the past ten days or so, I have seriously scored on free clothes that I adore. How about a free Joe's silk shift dress, and a silk Huit bra that is oh-so-precious and oh-so-out-of-my-price-range. Well thanks to my favorite roommate ;) and favorite co-worker, I scored. Killer, right? Oh yes. Check out the goodies (for the sake of being classy the beautiful bra will not be making a MakingTee appearance... you're welcome Mama).

Finally found cat eye sunglasses ♥ Urban Outfitters. 

The ever-so-slightly, too short lavender dress, with silk covered buttons.

Finally did it. Been eye-ing this Eberjey romper for a solid year.

Dark nail polish. Can't get enough. (Licoln Park after Dark is unbeatable)
And I'm off to L.A. tomorrow to see my best friend and hopefully come across some gems at the Rosebowl Flea Market. Wish us luck!

XOXO,
Taylor

1 comment: