Tuesday, June 28

Huit jusqu'à Minuit

As my time working at A Tropical Affair concludes, I am becoming nostalgic, excited... and greedy for more lingerie! For the past two and a half years I have spent endless hours with great co-workers, trying on and spending far too much money on lacy luxuries that a college budget can afford, and learning about designers that were once foreign and now a staple.  This past weekend my co-worker and friend, Cindy, helped me solidify exactly what I needed to take home with me before my last day. On a whim I tried on a stunning Huit bra and, of course, fell in love.


It is absolutely true that the French create the most detailed, figure flattering under garments. Why I did not figure this out sooner I will never know. But I am absolutely sure that the Huit China Girl set is coming home with me next week. Please let the following photos inspire you to make you way over to A Tropical Affair and explore the best lingerie selection in Santa Barbara (But don't buy any 34cs!). 





Thank goodness I am off to the homeland of this splendid designer. Paris I will see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment