Thursday, September 29

Paris Fashion Week Commences

Add caption
I'm off to the Lutz runway show on day two of Paris Fashion week! Paris is currently experiencing a crazy heat wave, making the Parisian costumery of fall Fashion Week attendees even more creative! What happened to sweaters and tights for fall?? I guess Indian summers follow me wherever I live.

As FW gets rolling, Paris is full of beautifully dressed individuals whose limits know no end (talk about serious inspiration!). Because there is probably no better time of year to do so, my girlfriends and I are planning to sip on cocktails while people watching from a side walk cafe after the show. Lucky us!

Stay tuned here and on Society805.com for more details about FW 2011 and the Lutz runway show.

No comments:

Post a Comment